2. Use the picture for the award.
3. Answer the ten questions given to you.
4. Nominate fellow bloggers for the award to pass on.
5. Set ten question for them to answer.
Honestly, my first blog was created in a haste of excitement and since I couldn’t come up with anything I just googled for blog name creators and chose the one I loved most out of what they churned out for me. Embarrassing, huh? Oh and this isn’t my first blog!
2. Who is your favourite hollywood star?
3. What is the name of your favourite tv show?
Castle. Hands down!
4. If you were to have a library of your own, which genre of books would they have the most?
I think mystery and suspense thrillers. And all classics I can lay my hands on!
5. What type of food do you prefer the most?
Salads! And fruits. I love them!
6. Who is your favourite author?
I cannot name one! Alcott, O Henry, Saki, Ruskin Bond, Rowling! To name just a few. They’re the ones who come to mind first.
7. If you get a chance to go on a world tour with a celebrity (any field), who would that person be?
Someone who can talk well. Someone who can look good when not talking. Someone fit enough to try all those adventures on my bucket list. And someone who can do things I can’t (assuming we won’t be going with the celebrity’s entourage of assistants!).
Okay, fine! I’m only saying Vikas because he looks really good! And also maybe because his interviews make him sound sensible.
8. Who is your favourite blogger?
My all time favorite blogger has to be Prashant from Just Spoken Thoughts.
He has always uplifted my spirits and encouraged me in the kindest of ways! I miss him because he is busier serving the country these days, so I can’t even complain about it actually!
And current favorite? That is really, really tough! But I think I’ll go with Naima from Globalunison and Prateek from The Uncertainty Principle. Words just fluidly essay their thoughts and you never realize how far you’ve been carried away until you realize you’re happily lost. It’s always a pleasure reading their work!
9. Arrange these in your preference order: career, food, love?
10. Which one is your own favourite post?
Taking the breath away!
- How did you land up on WordPress?
- Apart from writing, what are your other passions?
- Bungee jumping or scuba diving?
- Bollywood or Hollywood?
- Jhumpa Lahiri or Dan Brown?
- Online shopping or bargaining?
- One life experience which broke you then left you stronger?
- What is your favourite quote?
- What do you think is the biggest problem being faced by the world today?
- What is that one question you want to be asked?
I would like to nominate anyone who likes or comments on this post! Please acknowledge the nomination 🙂 The award is all yours!